Monday, April 5, 2010

"Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen...."

Summer na naman...panahon ng bungang araw, pakwan, swimming at syempre Gay Beauty Pageants! Hindipa ako nakasali ng aktwal na gay pageant, (although if you'd ask me, pangarap ko yan nung baklita pa ako...) but I've always taken part in many pageants held in our Barangay, either as part of the organizing committe or on technical aspects.

One of the most memorable pageant I've ever been involved to was back in 1985 when I almost got MURDERED by one of the contestants. She was Miss Israel in Miss Gay Washington 1985. I was the Disc Jockey for the pageant. Nung turn na ng baklang rumampa... siyempre tinawag na ang pangalan nya... I accidentally played EYE OF THE TIGER habang rumarampa sya in front of the audience!!! Juice ko! Sinugod ako ng bakla sa backstage! Kung sabagay, muka naman talagang boksingero angbakla! Hahhaha!

Another story is that of my trainor in the call center I've worked in back in 2009.. His name is Jason. He's so gwapo and ang lakas ng appeal to the girls although amoy ko na sya agad. He is soft-spoken but very powerful in his lectures and trainings. On the third day of our training, he opened his macbook and showed us photos of him in long gown and swimsuit competition! Patay! bading ang trainor. And what I really like about him is how he came out to us...not a word!

Ok, that's really boring so here's the main event--my take on the gay beauty pageant blabber. Watch this:

2 comments: